Monday 27 January 2014

What I Borrowed: Library Haul #1

I love libraries and I can't stay out of them. No matter how much I tell myself that I have enough books of my own to read, I will still go into a library when I am in town. It is very rare that I will leave a library without books.

This past week I checked out seven books,which is a very modest amount for me. These books are:

Watchmen by Alan Moore
Steelheart by Brandon Sanderson
White Horse by Alex Adams
Every Day by David Levithan
Deathless by Catherynne M. Valente
Fruits Basket vol.1 by Natsuki Takaya
Warm Bodies by Issac Marion

I don't know when I will get the time to read all of these, as I have lots of reading and writing for university to do. Watchmen and Fruits Basket shouldn't take too long, with them being a comic book and a manga, and Warm Bodies should be a quick read as it is less than 300 pages.

I have started reading Steelheart, which is a YA superhero novel where the superheroes are the bad guys, so I guess they are actually super villains and the humans are the heroes. This is my first Sanderson novel and I am enjoying it so far.

Every day is about a guy who wakes up each day in someone else's body, White Horse is a Zombie dystopian and Deathless, well, I don't really know what that's about and I hope to keep it that way till I read it. They all intrigue me, so I hope to get to them sooner rather than later.








No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments and I always do my best to comment back. I will also try and give your blog a visit X