Thursday 21 August 2014

Bout of Books 11 Read-a-Thon Progress for Wednesday 20th

Bout of Books

Number of Books Read to Date

FOUR

Books Read on Wednesday

 I finished both of these books. Go me!

Blogs Visited

None :-(  but to be fair, it is because I didn't get on my laptop yesterday, and my phone is tiny and my tablet tempermental, so I didn't get the chance to visit any. I was far too busy reading :-)

Challenge Completed

Create a Sentence
hosted at Book Reviews from a Christian Gal

Create a sentence using the first two words from your chosen books.

My sentence - Victor readjusted my art, it was crouching in my sister.

Books used - Vicious by V.E. Schwab
Unhinged by A.G. Howard
The Ocean at the End of the Lane by Neil Gaiman
Spy Glass by Maria V. Snyder
My Sister Lives on the Mantlepiece by Annabel Pitcher

I am still having fun with this and I still have plenty of steam for the rest of the week.

4 comments:

  1. Wow! Excellent job on completing four books so far! Did you like them?
    Nice sentence!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Emma and yes, I enjoyed every one of them. Haha the sentence does make me giggle ;)

      Delete
  2. You are doing awesome! That sentence is hilarious and you have some good books there. Good luck with the rest of the readathon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sarah. It is a ridiculous sentence isn't it lol. Yes they are good books, i was quite surprised by how much I enjoyed The 100 books.

      Delete

I love receiving comments and I always do my best to comment back. I will also try and give your blog a visit X