I finished Serenity Leaves on the Wind comics (I am counting all six issues as one book)
I listened to 4 chapters of Warbreaker and read up to 35% of Fool's Assassin.
Living a Thousand Lives
My Lovely Secret
Papers and Letters
Read. Read. Read
The Book Scavenger Hunt
hosted at The Book Monsters
1. A book beginning with "B" - (The) Book of Lost Things by John Connolly
2. A book made into a movie/TV series - Outlander by Diana Gabaldon
3. A favourite series - His Dark Materials by Philip Pullman
4. A anthology of poetry or short stories - The Fat Black Woman's Poems by Grace Nichols
5. A book of your TBR - The Wise Man's Fear by Patrick Rothuss
I think the read-a-thon is going well so far. It has definitely made me read more and spend less time watching Tv or on the internet. I look forward to the rest of the week.
How is your read-a-thon going?