I may be reaching a bit far, but this is what I would like to get read during the read-a-thon:
1. To read the ARCs that I have left, that are due for release in August and early-ish September. Luckily, I don't have an abundance of ARCs!
2. To read at least one book from my uni reading list. I am thinking Hamlet
3. To finally read Savage Drift. I have had it checked out from the library for far too long
4. To finally finish listening to Warbreaker, I started listening to it in April, got half way through and just stopped. I was enjoying it aswell, so I will finish it. I don't like to to just sit and listen, so it will make me get up off my backside and move, spend more time on housework and maybe even take a walk.
Bout of Books Community Goals
6. Visit at least five participating blogs a day to offer encouragement.
7. To take part in at least three challenges.
8. To participate in at least one Twitter chat.
Here's hoping that I can reach my goals, but if I don't it is not the end of the world, after all the main goal is to have fun.
If you are participating, what are your goals?