Weekly event hosted @ The Broke and the Bookish
1. Read at least one book from my giant TBR pile a month. I currently have about 200 unread books on my physical bookshelves and just as much on my Kindle. I need to get reading!
2. No impulse book purchases and all planned purchases must be within £10 a month. University books do not count. This should help to stop my TBR from getting too much bigger.
3. Read a little everyday. To help with this, I will create a bedtime routine that includes at least 20 minutes of reading, so if I don't get any reading in during the day, I will still read something.
4. Only request ARCs that I really, really want to read. No more requesting books just because they have pretty covers or whatever.
5. Write at least two discussion posts a month. I would like to post one every week, but I don't want to aim to high and fail, so 2 a month is good.
6. Reply to comments much sooner. No matter how busy I may get with school and life, I will reply to all comments as soon as possible.
7. Write reviews within a few days of finishing the book. I have a bad habit of leaving it far too long between reading the book and writing the review, and I end up having to skim the book to refresh my memory. No one has time for that!
8. Blog more consistently. Stop letting boring real life getting in the way of the way more fun blogging.
9. Lose 14lbs. I Have way more than that to lose, but it is a good start.
10. Journal more regularly. I think I make this a resolution every year and each year I probably journal one day more than the last. So here's to journaling more in 2015 than in 2014, even if it's only by one day.
Anybody else have similar resolutions?
Whatever your resolutions are, good luck and have a fabulous and productive 2015