Tuesday 22 April 2014

Top Ten Tuesday: Characters that I would love as a BFF

Weekly event hosted @ The Broke and the Bookish

Ten charaters that I would love as a best friend

I don't have time to go really indepth with this as I am writing an essay that is due tomorrow and I still have a lot more work to do on it, but I didn't want to skip this. So here are ten characters I would like as a bff with very brief reasons why.

ONE
Rose Hathaway from Vampire Academy - funny, fiercely loyal and caring

TWO
Zuksanna from Daughter of Smoke and Bone - Fun and artsy

THREE
Penryn from Penryn and the End of Days - tenacious & kick-ass

FOUR
Peeta Mellark from The Hunger Games - sweet & compassionate

FIVE
Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings - eternal optimist & loyal

SIX
Hassan from The Kite Runner - loyal & unselfish

SEVEN
Elizabeth Bennet from Pride and Prejudice - intelligent and feisty, and loves to read

EIGHT
Hernione Granger from Harry Potter - sticks with her friends through thick and thin, and everyone needs a super smart friend

NINE
Luna Lovegood from Harry Potter - quirky and perceptive

TEN
Falcor from The Neverending Story - come on, who doesn't want a luck dragon for a best friend?



2 comments:

  1. Now that's a pretty kick ass list of friend to have! My topic is similar and we even have several of the same characters on our list, how cool, huh?!? Great minds think alike ;)
    Come by and check em out xoxox
    Michelle @ Book Hangovers Blabs Books

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is pretty cool Michelle. The same great minds and the same great friends ;-)

      Delete

I love receiving comments and I always do my best to comment back. I will also try and give your blog a visit X