Friday 11 April 2014

Friday Finds

FRIDAY FINDS showcases the books you ‘found’ and added to your To Be Read (TBR) list… whether you found them online, or in a bookstore, or in the library — wherever! (they aren’t necessarily books you purchased). Hosted by MizB @ Should Be Reading  


My Finds:






Salvage by Alexandra Duncan - Ava, a teenage girl living aboard the male-dominated deep space merchant ship Parastrata, faces betrayal, banishment, and death.

Nil by Lyn Matson - On the mysterious island of Nil, the rules are set. You have one year. Exactly 365 days--to escape, or you die.

The Kingdom of Little Wounds by Susann Cokal - A young seamstress and a royal nursemaid find themselves at the center of an epic power struggle in this stunning young-adult debut.

I hope I can get my hands on each of these books soon because they look so good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments and I always do my best to comment back. I will also try and give your blog a visit X