Thursday 10 April 2014

Life of a Blogger: Food

Life of a Blogger is a weekly feature hosted by Jessi @ Novel Heartbeat where bloggers get to talk about something not book related. There is a different topic each week - check out upcoming topics here.

FOOD

I am not a foodie but I of course do love food but then everybody loves food right? 

Some of my favourite foods are:
Pretty much all vegetables, which is good considering I am a vegetarian
Cheese pizza, with extra cheese
Chocolate
Eggs - cooked every which way
Baked beans
Cheese
Bread
Sunday roast - veg, roast potatoes, yorkshire pudding, stuffing, gravy and mint sauce, hmm hmm hmm


Foods I can't stand:
Most fruit besides bananas, apples and oranges
All cooked fruit i.e. apple pie
Celery
Cucumber
There are many more but I can't think of them right now.

While I love eating, I hate cooking or even preparing food or waiting for it to be ready to eat. So you could say that I love fast food and food prepared and/or cooked by someone else. I eat way more junk food than is probably healthy.

What foods do you love or hate.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments and I always do my best to comment back. I will also try and give your blog a visit X