Thursday 27 February 2014

What I Bought: February 2014 Book Haul

I did so much better this month in not buying way too many books. I think I may have spent a total of £10 on books this month, which is good as I am a poor student. I got three books from the discount book shop The Works and the rest from charity shops. I feel very proud of myself for my self-control in not buying a million and one books like I usually do.

The books from Moll Flanders down are all on my year two university reading list and were all from charity shops. *pats self on back*

The Girl in the Steel Corset was a random buy as I haven't read any Steampunk yet and I look forward to delving into that genre. And for £1.99 if I don't like it, I am not losing out on much.

Hyperion and Consider Phlebas are two books that I have been wanting to read for a while now. So, seeing them for less that £2 each, I got very excited and had to have them.

Hopefully next month will be just as gentle on my bank account. *fingers crossed*

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments and I always do my best to comment back. I will also try and give your blog a visit X