Monday 5 May 2014

it's Monday! What Am I Reading? (05/05/14)

A weekly meme hosted by Sheila @ Book Journey

WHAT I RECENTLY FINISHED READING:



If you have read Throne of Glass and loved it, hated it or thought it was just meh!, then you need to read this, it is so good. You get to see what makes Celaena, Celaena and you'll love her.

WHAT I AM CURRENTLY READING:


The Assassin's Curse by Cassandra Rose Clark

WHAT I PLAN TO READ NEXT:

I probably won't get to read each of these books this week, but I would like to.

                                      


Throne of Glass & Crown of Midnight by Sarah J. Maas


The Pirate's Wish by Cassandra Rose Clark

How goes you reading?

4 comments:

  1. I'm not sure what I'm reading next. My plate is clear. I'm in search of ideas!

    Here's my It's Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Deb, I guess it depends what you are in the mood for. If its fantasy then I definitely recommened The Assassin's Blade. I am sure you will pick something that you will love.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been meaning to get to the books on your upcoming books list! I hope you enjoy them all :)
    Here's my It's Monday! Post
    -Kimberly @ Turning the Pages

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments and I always do my best to comment back. I will also try and give your blog a visit X