Wednesday 14 May 2014

Waiting on Wednesday: Hansel and Gretel

"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Jill @ Breaking the Spine that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating. 


WHAT I AM EAGERLY ANTICIPATING:

Title: Hansel and Gretel
Author: Neil Gaiman ans Lorenzo Mattotti
Expected Release Date: 28th October 2014

From Goodreads: Best-selling author Neil Gaiman and fine artist Lorenzo Mattotti join forces to create "Hansel & Gretel, "a stunning book that's at once as familiar as a dream and as evocative as a nightmare. Mattotti's sweeping ink illustrations capture the terror and longing found in the classic Brothers Grimm fairy tale. Neil Gaiman crafts an original text filled with his signature wit and pathos that is sure to become a favorite of readers everywhere, young and old

WHY I AM EAGERLY ANTICIPATING IT:

A Neil Gaiman fairytale retelling? Yes please.




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments and I always do my best to comment back. I will also try and give your blog a visit X