Friday 2 May 2014

Feature and Follow Friday: My Other Hobbies



The Feature & Follow is hosted by TWO hosts, Parajunkee of Parajunkee’s View and Alison of Alison Can Read. The goal is to increase blog followers and make friends. 

Share! Tell us about one of your hobbies that is NOT reading. 

Well, I don't think watching TV and movies or surfing the web are considered hobbies, so I can't answer with those, even though I am very good at them.



Almost nothing beats a ride through the woods on a sunny day.


My other passion other than books is horses and horseriding and although it has never technically been a hobby but a career, it still counts. Now that I no longer work with horses but am a student hoping to go either into the book trade or teaching, horses are now simply a hobby. I am hoping that once I have a steady income I will be able to buy my own horse, then I will be truly happy.





Safety First ;-)
I also love archery, I am not very good at it (yet) but it is really fun.
Another thing I am not very good at but love doing is photography. I like to take pictures of everything.

 What hobbies do you have besides reading?
Any other horse lovers out there?



10 comments:

  1. horseriding is fun! I haven't done it for years, but at least I tried and I liked how fast my horse would run :)
    New bloglovin follower. :) hope you stop by and visit!

    My FF

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Jillian, thanks for stopping by and for the follow.

      Hopefully you will get to ride again someday soon.

      Delete
  2. All of my neighbors have horses. I'd love to have a horse. They are so beautiful. Have a great weekend.

    Lacie @ Rainy Dayz Reviewz
    My FF

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are beautiful indeed :-)

      Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete
  3. I've never ridden a horse before I can totally see myself falling off lol. New Bloglovin' Follower
    This Girl Reads Alot F&F

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha falling off isn't so bad, especially after you have done it a few times ;-)

      Thanks for the visit and the follow.

      Delete
  4. It has been years since I've been on a horse.
    New bloglovin follower :)
    Here is our FF!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hopefully you have the opportunity to get back on soon.

      Thanks for the follow and for stopping by.

      Delete
  5. I learned to ride when I was young and was even in a few horse shows but sadly, life got in the way and I haven't been riding in years. Hopefully, I will get a chance in the near future to do it again.
    Following via Bloglovin'
    Laura
    My FF

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Here's hoping that that you will get that chance.

      Thank you for the follow and the visit.

      Delete

I love receiving comments and I always do my best to comment back. I will also try and give your blog a visit X